Authorized warranty service in Canada!
Ascent 2500 - The Next Generation Vitamix Blenders Have Arrived!
The Vitamix A2500 blender offers three program settings (for Smoothies, Hot Soups, and Frozen Desserts) that automatically adjust to the container size you’ve selected, process your recipes, and stop the blender when complete. A built-in digital timer removes the guesswork with recipes you process manually, helping you achieve the perfect texture every time. Looks sleek and stylish from every angle, allowing you to place it anywhere in your kitchen. Compatible with an all-new family of Self-Detect containers, letting you create multiple batch sizes with a single machine, then immediately store, serve, or take them to go.
- Three program settings (for Smoothies, Hot Soups, and Frozen Desserts) automatically adjust blending times and speeds for the container size you’ve selected, and stop the blender when the program is complete
- Variable Speed Control allows you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purées
- Pulse feature provides a burst of power to chop ingredients, knead dough, and more
- Digital Timer helps you avoid over- or under-processing your recipes by displaying how long your blend has been running or how much time is left on your program setting
- Includes a Tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades, without having to stop and scrape the sides of the container
- Self-cleaning container washes up easily with a drop of dish soap and warm water, blended on highest speed for 60 seconds
- 2.2 peak output hp motor is able to pulverize tough, whole-food ingredients
- BPA-free Tritan® container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability
- 10-year full warranty
- Dimensions: 11" x 8" x 17"
Video Introduction to Vitamix Ascent 2500
It's our goal to make ordering and delivery as efficient as possible. Learn about our payment, shipping & return policies below.
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Certified Bank Cheque
- Discover Card
- Interac Online
- Master Card
- Money Order
- VISA Debit
- Wire Transfer (available on orders over $3000)
We have set the highest standards when it comes to secure online transactions. Noticed how our website uses the https prefix rather than the standard http ? The extra 's' is for secure and it certifies that our website keeps all transfer of payment information encrypted and safe.
We are required to charge either GST or HST on each order, depending on your province of residence.
|5%||Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Saskatchewan, Quebec, Yukon|
|14%||New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island|
Orders over $99 are eligible for FREE shipping.
Orders below $99 and all express orders will be charged according to shipping method and destination.
Order Processing & Delivery
We know how important a quick delivery is to you. That is why about 60% of our orders ship the same or next business day, and about 80% ship within 2 business days. In the rare event that we cannot ship your order within 3 business days, we will notify you.
We may use any of several major courier services for our deliveries, including Canada Post, Canpar, Purolator, Fedex, or UPS. Shipping time is normally 1-7 business days depending on product purchased and your location. You will receive an email with courier tracking information. Please note that depending on courier it may take up to 24 hours for your tracking ID to be active.
In order to serve you more efficiently, we dispatch orders from various locations. When possible we will ship your order from the location nearest to you. While we ship the vast majority of our products from within Canada, on occasion orders may be sent directly from a supplier in the USA. There are no border fees and you can expect delivery within the standard shipping time estimate.
We do not accept orders from outside of Canada.
Cancellations & Returns
We understand that we all change our mind sometimes, which is why we maintain a generous cancellation and return policy. Please refer to the list of scenarios below to learn how to deal with your particular situation:
You want to cancel your order
We can cancel your order and issue a full refund if the order has not been shipped out. Please note that the window between receiving an order and having it processed for shipping is sometimes very tight, even within a few hours. If your order has already been shipped, please refer to scenario 3 below.
After you received the product you discover that it is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed
Please refer to Warranty Information.
After you received the product you decide that you want to return it
In the event that you change your mind and you decide to return an item, you can do so if the following requirements are met:
a. All returned items must be in original, unused condition and must be accompanied by all original contents. All warranty cards must be left blank. Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturers box that has not been defaced or altered in any way.
b. You need to contact us for a return authorization within 30 days of your purchase and have the return approved PRIOR to returning the item. Unauthorized returns will be shipped back to you. After 30 days all sales are final and all items are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer's warranty.
If you meet the above requirements, a refund of the original amount paid will be issued to the account you used for your purchase, less our actual shipping costs. Credits and refunds for returns are processed within 10 days from the date we receive the merchandise.
IMPORTANT! Never return an item without contacting us first. You must obtain return instructions before shipping the item back to us.