Scientific Freeze Dryer/Lyophilizer
Authorized Harvest Right Retailer.
NOW SHIPS WITH OIL-FREE, VIRTUALLY MAINTENANCE FREE, SCROLL VACUUM PUMP! DELIVERY INCLUDED IN PRICE.
The perfect lyophilizer for any laboratory!
Harvest Right’s lyophilizer/freeze dryer is the perfect addition to any laboratory. The scientific freeze dryer can be completely customized with your preferred processes. You can have multiple manageable profiles, each providing the ability to automatically power on and off the condensing unit and the vacuum pump in conjunction with ascending, controlled temperature and time settings.
Harvest Right Lyophilizer - Key Features & Benefits
- Convenience of 4-tray dryer in a table top unit. Large capacity — capable of freeze drying as much as a gallon or two of material (6 to 10 lbs when wet).
- Full-color, touch-screen display.
- 4-liter ice condensing capacity.
- Operation allows for recipe customization (up to 10 Thermal Treatment and 12 Drying steps).
- Control of the rate of freeze. This means that the rate of freeze can be speeded up or slowed down.
- Control of the ultimate final freeze temperature.
- Control of the amount of time a material is held at the ultimate freeze temperature before the drying cycle is started.
- Control of the shelf temperature during the dry cycle. This includes setting as many as five different shelf temperatures, thus allowing the material to dry in phases, at different temperatures. For instance, you might have the material begin drying at 10ºF and increase the temperature in phases until the ultimate final dry temperature is 70ºF.
- The shelf heaters can be set to automatically control the rate of sublimation during the primary drying cycle. Through this process, the unit has control of the attendant vacuum pressure.
- The system records and maintains a log of the pressure and temperature during all parts of the freeze-dry cycle.
- Provides ongoing, real-time display of pressure and temperature.
- The unit can also connect to and communicate the freeze dryer cycle data to a nearby PC through an ethernet cable.
The Harvest Right Scientific Freeze Dryer Includes:
- Freeze Dryer
- Commercial Grade Oil-Free Scroll Vacuum Pump
- Four Stainless Steel Trays
- Insulator Door Pad
- Owner’s Manual
- Item: Freeze Dryer/Lyophilizer
- Style: Bench/Table Top
- Holding Capacity: 4 Liters of Sublimated Ice
- Min. Temp. Rating: Collector cools to -46˚C (material being freeze dried cools to approx. -37˚C)
- Collector Material: Stainless Steel
- Drying Chamber: Included (Stainless Steel)
- Purge Valve: Included
- Voltage: 115
- AMPS: <AC20
- Dimensions: 30″ high x 25″ deep x 20″ wide
- Exterior: Stainless Steel
- Electronics: Includes a Full Color Touch Screen (4.3″ diagonal)
- Operation: Manual / Automated
- Shelf Unit Has shelves for 4 trays
- Shelf Heaters Heater temperature is user adjustable
- Vacuum Pressure Freeze dry cycles occur at user defined pressure
First Class Warranty Service
Juicerville is an authorized Canadian retailer of Harvest Right Freeze Dryers. Purchase any Harvest Right freeze dryer model from us and get a full one-year warranty. In the rare event you should have a problem, simply call the manufacturer support hotline at 1-800-865-5584. If the issue is something that cannot be handled over the phone, a local technician can be sent to your location.
Introduction Video To Scientific Freeze Dryer:
It's our goal to make ordering and delivery as efficient as possible. Learn about our payment, shipping & return policies below.
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Certified Bank Cheque
- Discover Card
- Interac Online
- Master Card
- Money Order
- VISA Debit
- Wire Transfer (available on orders over $3000)
We have set the highest standards when it comes to secure online transactions. Noticed how our website uses the https prefix rather than the standard http ? The extra 's' is for secure and it certifies that our website keeps all transfer of payment information encrypted and safe.
We are required to charge either GST or HST on each order, depending on your province of residence.
|5%||Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Saskatchewan, Quebec, Yukon|
|14%||New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island|
Orders over $99 are eligible for FREE shipping.
Orders below $99 and all express orders will be charged according to shipping method and destination.
Order Processing & Delivery
We know how important a quick delivery is to you. That is why about 60% of our orders ship the same or next business day, and about 80% ship within 2 business days. In the rare event that we cannot ship your order within 3 business days, we will notify you.
We may use any of several major courier services for our deliveries, including Canada Post, Canpar, Purolator, Fedex, or UPS. Shipping time is normally 1-7 business days depending on product purchased and your location. You will receive an email with courier tracking information. Please note that depending on courier it may take up to 24 hours for your tracking ID to be active.
In order to serve you more efficiently, we dispatch orders from various locations. When possible we will ship your order from the location nearest to you. While we ship the vast majority of our products from within Canada, on occasion orders may be sent directly from a supplier in the USA. There are no border fees and you can expect delivery within the standard shipping time estimate.
We do not accept orders from outside of Canada.
Cancellations & Returns
We understand that we all change our mind sometimes, which is why we maintain a generous cancellation and return policy. Please refer to the list of scenarios below to learn how to deal with your particular situation:
You want to cancel your order
We can cancel your order and issue a full refund if the order has not been shipped out. Please note that the window between receiving an order and having it processed for shipping is sometimes very tight, even within a few hours. If your order has already been shipped, please refer to scenario 3 below.
After you received the product you discover that it is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed
Please refer to Warranty Information.
After you received the product you decide that you want to return it
In the event that you change your mind and you decide to return an item, you can do so if the following requirements are met:
a. All returned items must be in original, unused condition and must be accompanied by all original contents. All warranty cards must be left blank. Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturers box that has not been defaced or altered in any way.
b. You need to contact us for a return authorization within 30 days of your purchase and have the return approved PRIOR to returning the item. Unauthorized returns will be shipped back to you. After 30 days all sales are final and all items are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer's warranty.
If you meet the above requirements, a refund of the original amount paid will be issued to the account you used for your purchase, less our actual shipping costs. Credits and refunds for returns are processed within 10 days from the date we receive the merchandise.
IMPORTANT! Never return an item without contacting us first. You must obtain return instructions before shipping the item back to us.