Vitamix A3500 Ascent
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL WITH COUPON
Ascent 3500 - The Vitamix Blender of Your Dreams!
With no less than five built in program settings and a built-in programmable timer the Ascent 3500 can be set to process any recipes and stop automatically when finished. The timer and Pulse feature are housed in a sleek touchscreen that easily wipes clean, and built-in wireless connectivity will allow Ascent™ Series blenders to evolve with the latest innovations for years to come.
- 5 built-in program settings
- Variable Speed Control allows you to refine every texture, from the chunkiest salsas to the smoothest purées
- Pulse feature provides a burst of power to chop ingredients, knead dough, and more
- Digital Timer helps you avoid over- or under-processing your recipes by displaying how long your blend has been running
- Through wireless connectivity the motor base will automatically adjust the maximum blending times for the container size you've chosen.
- Unlock the Ascent Series A3500's full potential with 17 programs and 500+ recipes with the Perfect Blend app available for both iOS and Android.
- Includes a Tamper to press thick and frozen mixtures toward the blades, without having to stop and scrape the sides of the container
- Self-cleaning container washes up easily with a drop of dish soap and warm water, blended on highest speed for 60 seconds
- 2.2 peak output hp motor is able to pulverize tough, whole-food ingredients with ease
- BPA-free Tritan® container rotates ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends
- Blades are laser-cut from hardened stainless steel to consistently deliver the same quality blends for years to come
- Metal drive system securely joins the container and motor base for maximum durability
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- 10-year full warranty
- Dimensions: 11" x 8" x 17"
Video Introduction to Vitamix Ascent
It's our goal to make ordering and delivery as efficient as possible. Learn about our payment, shipping & return policies below.
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Discover Card
- Interac E-transfer
- Master Card
- Affirm Financing
- VISA Debit
We have set the highest standards when it comes to secure online transactions. Noticed how our website uses the https prefix rather than the standard http ? The extra 's' is for secure and it certifies that our website keeps all transfer of payment information encrypted and safe.
We are required to charge sales tax on each order. The tax rate will depend on your province of residence. Total price with tax will be displayed once you enter your shipping address in the online checkout process.
Orders over $99 are eligible for FREE shipping.
All express orders will be charged according to shipping method and destination.
Order Processing & Delivery
We know how important a quick delivery is to you. That is why more than 50% of our orders ship the same or next business day, and over 70% ship within 2 business days. In the rare event that we cannot ship your order within 3 business days, we will notify you.
Harvest Right Products: Shipping - Due to high order volume, shipping times are currently 3-4 weeks from the date your order is placed.
We may use any of several major courier services for our deliveries, including Canada Post, Canpar, Purolator, Fedex, or UPS. Shipping time is normally 1-7 business days depending on product purchased and your location. You will receive an email with courier tracking information. Please note that depending on courier it may take up to 24 hours for your tracking ID to be active. Also note that it is not possible for you to redirect a package directly with the courier once it has shipped. If you absolutely need to redirect a delivery, please contact us for assistance.
In order to serve you more efficiently, we dispatch orders from various locations. When possible we will ship your order from the location nearest to you. While we ship the majority of our products from within Canada, on occasion orders may be sent directly from a supplier in the USA. There are absolutely no border fees and you can expect delivery within the standard shipping time estimate.
We do not accept orders from outside of Canada.
Cancellations & Returns
We understand that we all change our mind sometimes, which is why we maintain a generous cancellation and return policy. Please refer to the list of scenarios below to learn how to deal with your particular situation:
You want to cancel your order
We can cancel your order and issue a full refund if the order has not been shipped out. Please note that the window between receiving an order and having it processed for shipping is sometimes very tight, even within a few hours. If your order has already been shipped, please refer to scenario 3 below.
After you received the product you discover that it is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed
Please refer to Warranty Information.
After you received the product you decide that you want to return it
In the event that you change your mind and you decide to return an item, you can do so if the following requirements are met:
a. All returned items must be in original, unused condition and must be accompanied by all original contents. All warranty cards must be left blank. Merchandise must be returned in original manufacturers box that has not been defaced or altered in any way.
b. You need to contact us for a return authorization within 30 days of your purchase and have the return approved PRIOR to returning the item. Unauthorized returns will be shipped back to you. After 30 days all sales are final and all items are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer's warranty.
If you meet the above requirements, a refund of the original amount paid will be issued to the account you used for your purchase, less our actual shipping costs. Credits and refunds for returns are processed within 10 days from the date we receive the merchandise.
IMPORTANT! Never return an item without contacting us first. You must obtain return instructions before shipping the item back to us.